Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of our RP Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

Pictures of our RP Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Send in a descriptive description of your character and I am going to draw them for you. Plus pictures and descriptions of your weapons and clothing. Thanks. I'm going to try and draw them manga style. Multiple pictures to.

yay
Back to top Go down
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

PostSubject: ack...   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:15 pm

MY EYES!! that text, that color... just no Viral, just no.

And also, I think this is a great idea. I'll take your offer up sometime. Just not now. [I can't really see anything, because of my eyes!]

-Av-
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm

I was proud of those choices.
Now stop complaning and sen some pictures.
Not URLs, but actual pics.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 pm

You guys are kinda lazy.
Name: Jonin Alzahad Gregian Adalpho
Race: Human
Appearance: 5’ 7”, Pale Caucasian. Dark blue hair, green tipped. Maroon t-shirt, baggy blue jeans. Army boots, dark canvas trench coat, and biker gloves. Battle ax and katana worn over back and at waist, 20 shot pistol at waist. Left arm and shoulder are cybernetic. Usually seen riding a three wheeled motorcycle-quad hybrid that has one wheel in rear and two in front, the rear looks and is ridden like a ninja while the front drives and looks like a large sports quad. Is followed around by a large wolf like dog; name of Hashshshin.
Tech/Weapons/Items: High tech. Data pad. Cybernetic arm and shoulder. Quad-bike (tricycle that needs a better name), Pistol (like ones in Stand Alone Complex, or Cowboy Bepop), Katanna, Battle ax, shrukins carried in pouch on leg.
Pictures of our RP Characters 24889711
Pictures of our RP Characters 22973310Pictures of our RP Characters 21105710Pictures of our RP Characters Tm_ps_10
but the battle ax is not trimmed in gold
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Name: Rayne

Appearance: About 5'10". black hair sorta long that covers half his face (his left side) down to his chin, he has a scar in the shape of a crescent moon burned into the side of his face that is scarred, he has one bright blue eye and a dark brown eye, he has a muscular build, he has a pair of teal shorts ( a few inches past his knees ) with a black trim and teal short-sleeved button down shirt that is always unbuttoned, and he has leather fingerless gloves that have studs on them by the knuckles and is trimmed with teal.

Weapons: He carries 8 throwing daggers strapped along his chest, and two short swords strapped to his back, he also has a single binocular thing( can't remember what it's called but it's like the thing that guy in Naruto has) for long-ranged dagger throwing, it can see up to 400 meters and shows wind-drift, distance, and weather forcast.

Pics:

Pictures of our RP Characters RaynesKnives

Pictures of our RP Characters RaynesSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Name: Levi -meaning- he who unites
Appearance: Levi stands 5 feet, 10 inches tall. He has a lean but muscular build. His eyes are a dark gray and his hair is spiked (around 3 to 4 inches tall) and is black. He wears a pair of black jeans. Often goes around shirtless, relieving his tan and muscular chest. He wears a white t-shirt, and a dark brown overcoat.
Hometown: He was born in a small village that was destroyed when it got raided by raiders.
Likes: Eating, shade, fighting strong people. And being cool.
Dislikes: Being too hot. Weak spineless people. Bitter tasting food.
Personality: If you get to know him, he will talk to you. If not do not expect him to start a conversation. He tends to get a bit dark, making him seem evil. Will do as he wants.
Fighting Style: He carries a simple brown katanna on his waist that he uses whenever he fights. Then he carries a bolt action Rifle that has a scope on it, which he uses for getting food. He also has the ability of a Wind-Walker. The Wind-Walkers were nearly annihilated from a fight with a brother clan. They were said to be extinct and now three hundred years later no one know about there existence. The Wind-Walkers use wind as there tools. Adding it to there weapons and personal fighting style. They control the wind which is said to be a gift from Aeolus keeper of the winds. There are two ways for one to become a Wind-Walker, The first is to inherit it genetically. The second, Is for a Wind-Walker to willing give his or her power to another. The ones who do this are never seen again.
velicle: A motercycle like this just is completly silver and the exausts are trimmed in gold. Pictures of our RP Characters 7583
Pictures of our RP Characters D4568
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am

No Way!

I have that same exact gun Viral picked for his RP Character. 8o
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 pm

by the way... these are my eyes, as they are Hashshshin's (but no one is supposed to notice that they are the same)Pictures of our RP Characters 44991711
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 pm

They're bright green! How can you not notice that?
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 pm

you notice the wolf's teeth!
but fine wh/ev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our RP Characters   Pictures of our RP Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our RP Characters
Page 1 of 1