Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all Empty
PostSubject: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Congrats on opening this page. This is the affishal page for my story to be that has no name as of yet. When it gets one i might edit it or I'll be lazy one or the other.

Well I need a little help and so i want to hear your peoples ideas.

The first thing is I'm looking for a name. Its for a very very important character and i keep drawing blanks.
I'll tell you who he is. First he is male (no female names) second, he is a villain but he is a villain you are going to want to like. So i dont need a pure evil name just a name that might strike fear into your heart or something.

Also I'm looking for the name of his first mate: he will either be a big black guy or a wiry white guy.
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

main guy= Aedan; meaning little fire, fire could translate as hell, meaning little evil. Also resembles Aiden, a very common name, showing that common people could be in the same situation he is in, allowing people a deeper understanding of him.

first mate= Tavorian; an african name meaning misfortune. very cool. :]

-Av-
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok i really like those names. Especially the first mates.

Now I just wait for others to give some then I'll choose.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Hey no one else got any names?

I still want some names for my evil but the guy you want to like captain
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Evil guy who u like...

Ursor
Rohland
Trogdor
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm

no
no
no
sorry didn't seem to fit the image I have in my head
Im going to work on it for a bit
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Trogdor. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

As of right now I am going with Aiden

So just to let you all know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm

hey the first part of the first chapter. Thinking if I post it I can get more motivated to write more. I'm thinking about re-writing it though.
Also I need your older sisters email, pm me or something. Since I want to ask her if she will be my editor since she is going to collage for that.

Chapter 1: The beginning.
Footsteps echoed in the hallway. Students shuffled to their own desks, some in hurry and others not. The sliding brown door slid open and in walked Mr. Richard Tobengachy. He fixed his glasses on his face as he fiddled with the items on his desk. He made a mental note as he ran through the youths seated in their preordained seats. Good, good, ok, collar needs to be fixed. But when he got to the final row, seat thirty two his thoughts changed drastically. Just as normal. Sleeping and brushing off his studies, stupid brat. “Attention!” Thirty one seats scrapped against the floor as the students bowed and then sat back down.
“Open your textbooks to page one hundred thirty seven. Do problems one through thirty. Begin now.” The students scrabbled to do as they were bided. As soon as the sound of lead etching away at paper sounded in his ears, Richard sat down. He rested his hands briefly on the arms of his leather chair then brought them purpose by making his hands reach down and open one of the drawers in his desk. He removed the book he had been reading and found his place.
Around fifteen minutes later he closed his book, put it back in its place and grabbed a piece of chalk that was half used. With a flick of his wrist, Mr. Tobengachy sent the now knife like piece of chalk towards the head of the unsuspecting sleeping head of seat number thirty two. A hollow ping rang out in the silence that now enveloped the classroom. Then a blustering shout took its place. “Wake up you fool!”
He was answered with a shout of equal mutual hatred. “What you do that for you old man!” Seat number thirty two’s desk slid forward and his chair backwards.
“Old man!? I’m only forty one years old.”
“Yeah right badly! Keep telling yourself that.”
“I’m not bald, my head is clean shaven.” And indeed it was. It was even polished. He had first started shaving it two years ago when he had started losing his hair. Instead of suffering the humiliation of slowly going bald, Richard Tobengachy had just shaven it off. He was quite pleased with the look it gave him if he had to say so himself. With his grey pants, white button up T-shirt and his body builder build, he quickly ascended the ranks as one of the toughest teachers in all of Witness State Academy history. Then with his glasses and dark set brown eyes he managed the look of intelligence as well. But this impudent brat had the audacity to call him old and bald.
“That’s right. You even woke me up from my nap baldy.”
That pushed him to the edge. He grabbed the kendo sword that leaned against the black board and jumped on top of the desk and launched himself at seat number thirty two. As he swung down his sword he called out, “Devine punishment!” And the sword split over seat thirty two’s head with a reassuring crack.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:21 pm

I thought abuse was not allowed in school?

PS: love it!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Thanks I was thinking of changing the point of view.

ps. zachy or anyone else how do you spell zachy's sisters name?
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:48 am

Which one??

And who's sister's email did you want??
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:55 am

the one that is married to my brother

and the one Leiha or whatever. I just want to know how to spell it right.
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Leah.

Why you giving her a note or sumthin'...? ;oooo
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm

um creepy Ricky.. you should be shot for your dirty mind

ask your brother
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Wtf? I was referring to a secret admirer...

... What were you thinking of... o_O
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:29 pm

No the next person you meet has the same name and my spelling of it just seemed off.

Ok i will
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:54 am

You guys talk a lot!! And none of you have really posted in the RP for a while!! WHAT IS WITH THAT?!?!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm

I am going to have to shoot myself know. (Walks to other room) "BLAM"
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Why did you do it in the other room
and has anyone read my other thing
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Yea, it's also very good! You have to add to this one soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all   Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... I really don't got a name for this... yet... or at all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling cliffs :: Hidden Crypt :: Shattered Parchments-
Jump to: