Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Ski at Shawnee!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

Winter Ski at Shawnee! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:57 am

Kinda rhymes right? Well I got all the info from Mrs. Tice and returning members of the group should check your email. But if you are not a returning member when you sign up let Mrs. Tice know that I refered you so I can get a free pass to go with you. Below is the Email and then the attachment. It might be too big to post all at once so look for the second. Also WHO IS COMING! And please tell me, do you plan to go to the light side of the force(ski's) or go the the dark side?(Snowboarding) Join the dark side, we got cookies!

ello, Adventurers Ski Group! Here's the Shawnee ski deal for 2009:

Prices are: 5 days - All lifts $95; 5 days' ski rentals $45; 5 days' ski lessons $35;

5 days' board rentals $45; 5 days' board lessons $35.

We start January 8th, and ski each Thursday, 9am-10pm. (ALL DAY!!) If our program is paid by the week of Nov. 10th, Shawnee will give us free lift and rental for a 6th day, taking us up to Feb.12th. Minimum age for ski lessons is 7 and for snowboard lessons is 8. You may cancel any day and get a voucher for a later day (Please let me know as soon as you know you’re going to miss a day). Equipment rentals: they use all shaped ski equipment; snowboards have step-in bindings; all rentals include boots and poles.

You may pick up your lift badges the first Thursday, Jan. 8, from 8:40 AM - 9:30 AM in the Trepp Lodge, 2nd floor. If you can't be there at that time, let me know. Other days, come as late as you like-- you'll already have your badges. Lesson time for our group will be 9:45 AM. That might be flexible also, with pre-arrangements with me for a different set time. Let your friends know now, so they can sign up early and get the 6th day, too!

If you would like to join us for this season, please carefully read the attached form, print it out and fill in and send to me. If you're a new member, let me know who referred you; we'll try to arrange a free ski day for you all together!

Make check for joining our group payable to me, Sheila Tice, and mail to me at:

HCR #1 Box 465 Sciota, PA 18354.

E-mail me or call, if you have any questions. Please call me, not Shawnee! Not having to answer all group members' questions is part of what saves them time and lets them offer us bargain group rates, and that's my job to field your questions, so feel free to call me up any day between 9am. and 11 pm.

If it's supposed to be really cold/icy (15 degrees or so, especially with a wind), I will probably cancel our whole group for the day, so that people won't have to get vouchers to make up that day, and we would ski Feb. 26th instead. (Feb. 19th is blocked out for Pres. Week.) If I need to cancel, I'll try to do it either the Wed. night before, (by 7 PM), or by 7 AM Thurs. on your e-mail. Please check your e-mail before coming up Thursday A.M.! I don’t want you to drive up there unnecessarily, especially if the roads are bad!

Hope to see you! Sincerely in Christ, Sheila Tice, Group Leader 570-992-5435

E-mail me at: sheil@epix.net

2009 Last Name (Printed)_____________________________ (my use)check rcv’d ___/___/___
If you would like to join us for this season, please print out and send me this completed form.

Parent’s name(s)_____________________________ PRICES:
Address____________________________________ * Lift only - 5 days’ tickets - $95
City, State, zip_______________________________ * Lift and 5 days’ ski or board rentals - $140
Phone #’s – Home____________________________ * Lift and 3 ski or board lessons - $116
Work____________________________ * Lift and 5 ski or board lessons - $130
Cell # Mom_________________________________ * Lift, 5 rentals and 3 lessons - $161
Cell# Dad___________________________________ * Lift, 5 rentals and 5 lessons - $175
Cell # Skier_________________________________________________________
Parents’ E-mail, clearly printed _________________________________________________________
(Please give the e-mail you will check Thursday A.M.’s before coming to the mountain.)
This e-mail is (different from) (same as) –[circle one]- the e-mail on which I received this info.

Fill in # of lessons for each person below. Only if taking lessons, check what ability level:
Circle F for first time on skis, B for beginner, I for intermediate, or A for advanced.
Name- each member; age if under 18; circle what you want to do; # of lessons; ability level; TOTAL

___________age____rent skis rent board use own skis use own board # lessons___ F B I A $_____

___________age____rent skis rent board use own skis use own board # lessons___ F B I A $_____

Please check addition! Family Total $______

Questions? Call me at 570-992-5435 between 10 AM and 11PM.
It’s OK to call at 7 AM on group ski days, but please check your e-mail 1st -- Thanks!

Make check (#________) payable to Sheila Tice & mail to me at: HC #1 Box 465, Sciota, PA 18354

Referred by: _______________________________________________ See you on the slopes!
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:58 am

The big space in the inbetween of the email and attachment. You can copy it to word or just ask me for it. Also if you did not get two emails from Mrs. Tice then you do not have the sign up sheet. Because the first one did not work.

GO SNOWBOARD!
Back to top Go down
D.E.D.Smiley
D.E.D.Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 pm

I want to go snowboarding this year but i can only do that if I can prove to my mom that i can get my school work done on time!!!! (REALLY WANT TO GOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

get school work done then. I'm willing to hang out with you. (viral wont be able to go till 11 poo)

you want to do snowboarding then?
Back to top Go down
D.E.D.Smiley
D.E.D.Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Ya, I want to go.. But I did get catched up in school! Now I just need to make sure that I dont get behind and that I get done with school by 12:00. (so that i will be able to show her that i can get double the school done in a day.)
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Ok get going! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Ski at Shawnee!   Winter Ski at Shawnee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Ski at Shawnee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling cliffs :: Wondering Minds :: Waiting line-
Jump to: