Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post/random thing or just blaahhh

Go down 
+3
-Avrair-
Slip-space
Jake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
germ
manga apprentice
germ

post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 am

Confused, Germ sat down pondering what she was going to do next....
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Germ just told me she thinks her avatar is a girl

he is Sasuke
pronounced sauce-kay

she thought he was ... sauce-sue-key
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Wow, I can get some more felmale avatars if she wants, or she can find her own.
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm

no... she is just silly
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 pm

OH OK,

Slip looks around for a bit, the closing his eyes and consentrating hard he focased on his hand. His right to be exact. And then a moment later, a dark keyblade appeared there which he called, Oblivan
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am

(que scary/ tense music)
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Then he dropped it, allowing Germ to take it away!!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 pm

then the scary vortex sucked Slip into its darkness, leaving Germ all alone, and Slip in a different world
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Slip looked around, the dark keyblade in his hand. He could see nothing in this darkness. Nether-the-less he stepped forward. Slowly his eyes started to adjust but even with them he could not make it out his surroundings very well. Something brushed past his leg. started he jumped to his right and bumbed into something else.
He could not trust his eyes anymore. He had to live in darkness to survive here. He tore off part of his black clothing and tied it around his eyes.

He felt them... all of them... hundreds. He readied himself for the coming fight.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Again..... Germ..... was all alone.....
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:11 pm

so... is anyone to post here soon... please...
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 am

Ricky decided that it wasn't worth trying to figure out what was going o so he jumped into a vat of hot oil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 pm

then I tribe of pygmy shrews surrounded the vat of oil and started to sing and dance, sacrificing there pets to the vat of oil, while adding vegetables.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Then Germ decided to not let herself stay bored for ever, so she decided to jump up and down chanting words she knew not what of....
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Ricky then turns into really good soup. :]
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 pm

But it's poisoned so when all the pygmy shrews (what ever they are) taste it, they all fall down where they are standing................................ DEAD!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 pm

(SCREAM)!!!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Slip fought, blinded. Killing theses heartless beings. But he was being push back, deeper and deeper into the darknesss
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:14 am

Just as he was about to be overwhelmed, a voice cried out, "hold on." Following the was a figure who also fought these strange beings.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm

But because Germ was jumping up and down in one spot on the ground for so long, she too fell into the unknown world of darkness below..... falling.... falling.....falling...
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm

this stranger held a keyblade, and he used it with skill and dexterity. Suddenly, a figure plummeted from the sky, striking the ground and creating a large crater, blowing away all of the fighters but the two wielding keyblades
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Okay, does someone wanna tell me wtf just happened?
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm

AHHH (girly scream) THUD (faint)

ps: how dare u use language like that in here
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:56 pm

He flashed a glance behind him. Twords the figure slaying the heartless. He held a keyblade. Two.

"Aponnoa!" He took a crouched stance then at the nearest heartlest let out a slash! All of the heartless on that front turned back into hearts and floated up.
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:07 pm

It's an abbreviation or "What The Freak!" not the other one...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

post/random thing or just blaahhh
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next