Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post/random thing or just blaahhh

Go down 
+3
-Avrair-
Slip-space
Jake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
germ
manga apprentice
germ

post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 pm

oh well, I was bored so I just did anything! Just please don't kill me with it! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm

and it engulfed the two of them!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:52 pm

And Slip-space was facing the huge heartless still. In his own space in time
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:22 pm

and then the beam of light hit them too!
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm

And suddenly all of them were falling down into darkness, with only a small amount light around them.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

He blacked out. But then again. He was in light so it was not too dark.
He woke up. Falling next to two strange people

"got nothing to do with me" He put out his hand, and nothing happened. He tried again and again. And finally without noticing he reached the bottom totally unprepared, HARD.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Then just as the other two landed, Germ also fell flat on her stomach, hard, not knowing exactly what had happened.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Having sensed the bottom of the shaft the stranger twisted himself in the air and landed feet first. He then collapsed from having sustained damage from blocking most of the beam of light.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Slowly getting up, but with much pain, Germ looked around seeing only the dark outline of the two people close be her. One was still laying motionless on the ground, and the other was trying to stand back up, but with difficulty. Germ went over tho the young boy on the ground to see if he was alright. He was still breathing. She could not see what he, or the other stranger, looked like. She felt as if she were playing a game. A game that she could not escape. Her brain was filled with thoughts... questions....
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Then suddenly blocks fell from the sky! The first on was four of what seemed to be smaller blocks connected together and was falling vetically. But then X was pressed. I knew that because far off to the right a giant X button was pressed. And the Block flipped hoizontal and threatened to crush them all. He looked up to the top right, and there he spied the word, TETRAS. He ran not caring about anything. TO the right but suddenly he hit an invisable wall! The block was just over head. Then with all his might he pushed off the wall and flew past the other two and a bit distance away ran head first into another invisablle wall. The block was about to crush the other two.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm

But suddenly the X was pushed again causing the L shape to land sideways balancing on its tip. Muttered cursing was heard from off-screen. Looking up at the ceiling above them the stranger and the girl knew not what was to be their fate!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 pm

A crunching sound echoed in Slip's ears. At first he thought that it was his head, but no. To his left he saw something that he could not reach. four arrows on a grey button-like thingy. One facing each way of direction, North South east and west. The West went indented. The block moved with frighting speed all the way over to the left invible wall. The the south was pressed and it pummeled down. Summoning anything he had. he focused all his will into his right had that faced the deadly onslaught. "HaH" he said and from his hand emerged a giant pack man! mouth wide readdy to gobble the block in order to be rid of it!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:08 pm

But then a large purple ghost struck the Pacman from behind!!
A shadow left down from the top of the screen,"Mama mia!!"
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Then also from above was heard a deep laugh, "HaHAHA"
And Mamma mia was heard again as a plummer in red was throne down and straight into the block, deleting it and then got sucked up by the ghost!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm

The stranger with fangs started to growl and suddenly lunged at the girl knocking her to the ground!
He was changing into a white balverine!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm

The girl landed with a thud and rolled away. From were the first impact a form of rocks grew. And then stood up. It was a Rock-Troll, ready to fight the fanged man turning into a white balverine!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 pm

It yawoled and shot strait up into the air!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 pm

With a mighty display of stregth, the rock-troll heaved a rock high up in the air after it
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Seeing the rock it cast the spell slowtime and barely dodged. As it fell back to earth it settled itself into a strange stance...,"Ka-me-ha-me-..."
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm

The rock troll was naturally a slow monster, but when it found itself moving slower then usual it did not know what to do. Plus the other creature was making strange noises.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 pm

"HAAAAAAAA!!!!" The balverine brought up his paws and fired a giant ball of energy toward the Monster!
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 pm

And it blew up, and rocks went everywhere. KAPOW
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 pm

"Mama mia" The small italian plumber in red was struck by one of the flying rocks, knocking him int a mushroom that was sliding along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

From which he grew giant!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 pm

And started rampaging and destroying floating stone blocks with his head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

post/random thing or just blaahhh
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next