Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post/random thing or just blaahhh

Go down 
+3
-Avrair-
Slip-space
Jake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
germ
manga apprentice
germ

post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Ohhh, yea, SURE!!

Suddenly coming out of the small sleep that she had fallen into, Germ sat up and, barely being able to see through the darkness that now consumed her, she could just make out the figures of two strange creatures, almost like men, bearing humongous key-like swords. She gasped and, watching the two men fight almost for life, she stood up thinking what to do, walk over to the, or try to find a way out of here...... she just thought.... thought that this might be a dream....
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:51 pm

;__;
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 pm

(what is Aponnoa, and what do you mean by "He held a keyblade. Two.)
Dodging , twisting and turning the stranger fought the darkness with skill. As both keyblade wielders cut down heartless, a path was revealed. Glancing through his foes towards Slip, the stranger made a decision. He called out, "Fira". With a blast of flame the way between him and the path was open. He started to run for it...
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Seeing the two figures starting t make their way down a narrow path, Germ starts running toward them, but not far from them she is stopped by dark creatures surrounding her...
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 pm

ps: he is still fighting/ Stranger is running for the path/ u have Slip's keyblade/ u not on path
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:22 pm

fine, fine, fine!!

Seeing one of the figures making their way down the narrow path, and the other still fighting off what seemed to be dark mysterious creatures, Germ began quickly making her way over to the one who was fighting the evil monsters. Suddenly, not far from where the boy was the same creatures that she had seen the two people fighting against were popping up out of the ground all around her! Realizing that she still held onto the keyblade that she had taken from Slip, she began swinging out at them trying to save her own life...
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Seeing the young newcomer start to swing at the heartless the stranger smiled, his eyes and fangs glinting in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

Dude, you have fangs?! I told you you weren't human!!

After destroying the last of the heartless, Germ saw that the stranger was watching her. Running over to the figure that was still fighting against the beasts, she started slaying them with her keyblade and the magic power of fire, Not stopping to see who she was helping...
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm

dude wha... I have the magic fire: FIRA
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 pm

SO?! More than one person can have it!!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 pm

ahhh!! thief
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Actually, you're supposed to post what you do next!! Right now you are standing watching me with your FANGS gleaming in the light!! Monster!!
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 pm

quite suddenly the fanged stranger leaped into the air and yelled "POLYGON OF A THOUSAND VERTICES", with that he pointed his sword and a polygon started to grow between the two who were still fighting, driving them apart
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Confused at what was happening, she continued destroying the last of the heartless that were still on her side of the growing polygon..
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 pm

affraid everyone is to post here! it is starting to take shape! and here that is a bad thing (blaahh)
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:09 pm

POST! PLEASE! ??? were are u guys'n'gals
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Slip-space a bit confused stepped back. Which is something he shouldn't have done.
He fell into darkness, deeper and deeper he plunged. Until he opened his eyes and saw that he was lying on a circle platform. He stood up. The keyblade that was in his hand was gone.
Startled by some sound or a sixth sense, Slip turned to see a huge heartless emerge. It stood fifty feet tall, body packed with muscle. A giant verson of what he had been fighting before.
What could he do. He had no weapon.

ooc: dont do anything for me
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 am

I refuse to post if someone else doesn't post in here other than Viral, Germ, or Ss.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm

WHY!?!? You are now a mean person cause now I can't post and no one else is posting either!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad affraid affraid scratch No :angry:
Back to top Go down
Jake
newcomer
Jake

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 pm

I'M HERE D*ng*T so keep posting here please...

lol you can't tell what im gonna write here > lol i can type whatever i want i can misspell and say c**d and you cant do anything

edited: WRONG
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:58 pm

ahh... so post a part of the story...
Back to top Go down
Jake
newcomer
Jake

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:18 pm

MAYBE I WILL MAYBE I WON'T, GOSH!!!!

ummm, i take out my keyblade and do the lunar upgrade and destroy you all...

the end...

happy?
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 pm

except for...
Seeing the giant beam off light lancing down from the sky, the stranger with the glowing eyes and pointy teeth held his keyblade in the air and cast the spell aero. Hoping it would help him he readied himself as the blade of light engulfed him.
Back to top Go down
germ
manga apprentice
germ

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 am

Jumping into the beam of light as well, Germ was also engulfed with the stranger...
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 pm

ummm... light is bad... it was an attack... I think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post/random thing or just blaahhh   post/random thing or just blaahhh - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

post/random thing or just blaahhh
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next