Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Basic RP

Go down 
+3
-Avrair-
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
Slip-space
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Hello, and welcome to "The Basic RP" thread. This is the very first RP in this forum, and I sincerely hope that many more will follow. Please do not talk or ask questions here. This thread is solely for the purpose of containing the RP; there is an OOC thread for everything else. Also, please read the roleplay rules before posting: https://falling.darkbb.com/role-play-forum-f3/role-play-rules-t3.htm

Storyline
Actually, there's no main plotline to follow here. This RP is made so that everyone contributes to the story. Because of this, the storyline will be created as we go. The RP is set on a planet about 3 times the size of Jupiter. This way, we'll never run out of new areas to explore; there is every type of climate imaginable on our planet, and it's fairly interesting to traverse.
We can really do anything here.
The only rule I have is that Humans are the only intelligent life form on the planet. I'd really like everyone to be human for this RP because I think that it would make things easier, more fun, and would cut down on godmodding; besides, humans can have special powers just as much as elves/dwarves! If there's one thing I don't want to happen, its for this RP to get too realistic. :[ There are a lot of possibilities, and I don't want to restrict any ideas for this RP.
Again, I'm not hosting the RP, or guiding it in any way; I'm expecting it to be a group effort for the storyline.

So that's it. I hope you guys have fun with this one. Many thanks to Avrair who helped me start this. ^_^

Last edited by -Avrair- on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's what I do.)
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 pm

((I said i would let Av have the first post, but he is not around and had not made a character yet, so. Im going))

Levi pumped his legs as he ran to the top of the final pillar of sand. He was breathing heavy from his sprint. It seemed he was not yet used to the heat in the dersert. He looked at his empty keg. He really wanted something to drink. When he looked in front of him he nearly fell over in surprize. Somehow or another, he had stumbled across the city of Agriba, City of the Sands.
He stood there for a few minutes, absorbing all the sites and sounds. Then feeling the sun directly over head. He started his easy trot down the dune. As he made his way down his eyes strayed and he noticed far off in the distance mountains. Mountains with green on them. Finally. I can get out of this desert.
He entered the city.

((i got allot to say so go to the ooc thread))

Last edited by -Avrair- on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC not properly used)
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:52 pm

So what is this stuff for anyway.
The Jonin was walking through the Bazaar with one of the tradesmen. They were both carrying packages marked with foreign symbols and strange writings.
Well... I really don't know. We're just bringing them to the Metal Master. They are kinda heavy though. Weapons maybe?
Who cares. As long as I don't have to fight someone over them right now. And if I get paid... I don't care. It is a left here, right Journeyman?
Yes... we turn left here. Now come on and hurry up. We're gonna be late.
The two young men turned the corner and broke into a jog which quickly turned to a race. At the end of the street they turned right into an alley behind some smithies. The smell of hot iron and smoke filled air. Nearing the smithy they were bringing the packages to they slowed down. Both men were obviously in good condition because after racing two streets with heavy packages, neither was breathing hard.
Here we are the Master's smithy, come on in. Master! We're here with the packages. The two entered the smithy by the back entrance to be confronted by the sight of a pair of startled thieves.
Drawing his gun with one hand and balancing the packages in the other, the Jonin motioned at the two thieves. Put your hands behind your head and tell me how you got in here without the Metal Master killing you.
He's over here, and he's been knocked out! The journeyman turned to the two strangers with a look of rage. Now you tell me what you did or I swear, you will die very slowly.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Levi walked on the losely crowded street, keeping to the shadows. It was not that he did not want to be seen, but rather wanted to stay out of the sun as much as possible. His nose twiched as he smelt the smell of a forge. He stopped in mid-stride, leg up in the air, not yet put down. First he looked at his beaten up katana then at his purse. He put his foot down ans sharply turned right fluiently on the ball of his foot. Headed for the rear of the smithy. He really didn't like going through front doors and if he got lucky he could see the smith at work.

He paused in the doorway. Sorry for intruding... He didn't finish. A weird scene stood still infront of him. Two guys stood in front of him looking as if they had just come back from an errand. But that wouldn't be strange if not for two other startled men in the room looking every part of a theif. Then one of the errand guys had a pistal out pointed at the thief like men. Finally he noticed the smith, knocked out in the cornor. Just what had he stumbled into?
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm

You, on or knees. Now. All of you. A stranger had just walked into the rear of the shop. All three men knelt. The Journeyman strode over to the forge and picked up a hammer. Menacingly, he motioned at the two thieves, Now talk... Or I'll kill you.

I swear, we didn't hurt him. He was like that when we came in. The Journeyman's look of rage incited more from the thief. Well I mean... we heard a scuffle and some yells. When we came to see what was happening, that guy had been knocked out and a tall guy in a black cloak was leaving. We thought we could get some stuff before he awoke. He motioned at the bag in front of him. That's everything we stole. Just don't kill us.

After placing his packages on the table with the Journeyman's packages, the Jonin reached behind him into his pouch and brought out his datapad.
Wait, what are you doing.
Calling the mage. And the guards. They'll get more out of these losers then we will. Now help the Master onto his cot. She'll help him when she gets here. With a snarl the Journeyman went to comply.
Motioning at the stranger who had walked in last, the Jonin asked, And what do you want.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Levi stood up. He had no reason to be kneeling anymore. He took the katana from he waist and held it out infront of him. I was coming to see the smithies skills. Then depending on wheather i liked them or not I was going to replace my beaten up katana for a new one. He said honestly. He then even offered a small smile.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Nice to meet you too. I'm sorry to say this right now but... we're kinda busy. You can wait around awhile but I think the Smith will probably not be able to help you. We do have some merchandise sitting on display though. The Jonin motioned at the front of the shop with his gun.

The Journeyman ignored the stranger. How long do you think they'll take before they get here.
Don't know, just tie them up. He threw some rope from near the door toward the Journeyman."Beedle Beedle Beedle!" A small noise emanated from his pouch. Reaching into it he drew out his data pad. She'll be here in about five minutes.

The Journeyman was tying up the two thieves roughly amid grumbling and whining. Good!

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 am

Levi sighed and jumped the counter that seperated the front a back of the store. He had wanted a newly made sword, but now he knew that it was not going to be happening any time soon. And that would break his time scheldual. He scanned over all the swords on display. There were swords that rich people would buy. Decerated elaberatly, but were only truly good for display. What he was looking for was something else. A sword that had a heart. Just when he was about to give up a black katana caught his eye. He walked over to the barrel that was placed in the cornor and withdrew the sword. As soon as he held it in his hands. This sword was worth more then all of the other swords put together.
Feeling the anticipation he took it out of the sheath. It was a work of art. The blade was black but where it would cut white snaked back and forth. To get this kind of color from a sword was not normal. He really wanted to test this sword out. He reached into his overcoat and brought out a sheet of paper. He held it up to his mouth and blew softly. Causing the paper to rise and then start its fall to the floor. He grasped the sword with both hands and slashed down. he sheath the sword as the paper hit the ground. He picked up the paper. It was unmarked, except for a small nick at the end. You don't want to submit that easily huh? He held the black katana that was all black exept for a small white string coming out from the end and called to the two other men. I want to buy this sword. It was in the bargin bin. How much for it? He had found a sword with a heart.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Good choice. The sword. The stranger had found the sword. That is a weapon of strength. But often expensive.
The Journeyman came to see what they were talking about. On the way he kicked one of the thieves. Scum.
What did you... Oh.
Seeing the weapon the youth held threw him into momentary shock. Oh. I see you found... it. Bargain bin? The Journeyman's face went from surprise to horror. Scan the sheath and tell me the price.
Laughing, the Jonin said, And we thought we wouldn't see it again.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Just when Levi was about to say he din't know how, someone ran into the smithy from the front door. He turned his head as the door closed, revealing a blond girl who was breathing slightly hard. The first thought that came into his head was that she was one of the most pretty girls he had ever seen. She spoke quickly, Sorry I'm late. She quickly moved to the smiths side obvisouly familar with the store. She quickly examined him. It seems like its nothing serious.

ooc: green is now Alices color. And feel free to control her as well as himself (not my character Im say i will control her too)
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi Al. So how exactly did the Smith get knocked out. Oh... The Jonin looked over at the youth. We'll be with you momentarily. Journeyman, assist him please.
The Journeyman went to the counter to assist. Mumbling, he said, Check the sheath with your 'pad and beam me the price. He then held out the shop datapad.I am warning you, you may not want to buy that. He then looked over his shoulder, Don't you guys be talking about anything when I'm not there. And keep distance between you both.
Two voices called synchronously, Shut up!

ooc: im tired

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Oh... thats right, my 'pad. He took an 'pad out of his overcoat, from which everything seemed to come out of. He was glad he had picked it up from that theif that had tried and failed to pickpocket him. He quickly scanned the sheath and beamed the journyman the price. 1000 silvers? Thats not too much. He prepaired to get the money but something on the Journymans face made him stop. He looked at the sword. By anychance is this sword cursed?

ooc: If the price is too cheap change it. (its 100 gold) and please say the swords cursed.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:06 am

The Journeyman looked once more at strangely. Why would this be a problem. And what makes you think it's cursed anyway.
The Jonin strode out from the rear of the shop and jumped the counter, bringing himself face to face with the youth. Why would you ask such a question. That's absurd... And yes! Anyone that sword chooses has been cursed. Different curses, but that depends on how you use it. And you will use it, because you have no choice. Turning away he started to laugh. A thousand silver, that's the least it has ever sold for. Last time was a hundred times that. Stupid sword wants to bankrupt us.
The Journeyman pointed at the weapon in the young mans hand.That sword... Well. How old are you. Fourteen, fifteen, maybe a young sixteen. Never mind, doesn't matter. It's found you and you have no say in what happens. It will follow you. Yes it's cursed. His last words were tainted with bitterness.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:09 am

He lifted his eyebrow and said, Then lets see this curse. He unsheathed the sword, revieling its pitch black blade. He looked at the blade, it would surly cut on touch. Wonder whats stronger. This curse or my luck? He threw the sword up into the air. It spirlaed up then began its spin down. He held out his arm fist clenched, right in the path of the blade.
Move or you'll lose your arm!
He smiled, the sword came down. Poised to slice his arm off. But then the katana spun around his arm and cut deep into the floor. I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:25 pm

You creepy little... The Journeyman's reaction was extraordinary. He strode around the counter, snatched the sheath from the youth's hand, and shoved him toward a bench. Reaching down, he grasped the sword by the handle, and with a grunt of pain, lifted it and sheathed it. Using a cloth from his rear pocket he then grasped the sheath in his other hand and gasped, relinquishing his grip on the handle. Idiot. Walking back to the counter he continued mumbling rude names towards the youth.
The Mage walked into the room. It appears that he was taken by surprise, and then knocked out. She strode over to the Jonin, What's wrong with them, The Jonin started to talk, startling the youth. Well... He was pretty stupid. And he, the Jonin pointed at the Journeyman, is reacting adversely to his, pointing back at the youth, stupidity.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Levi pointed at himself. Stupidity. He echoed. His head dropped, getting totally depressed. Sensie' its happening again. I'm such an idoit. And even after i tried to change so much by reading all those books. He rambled off a few titles that only schoolers dared to read. But... but, but... a small fire began to burn in his eyes. So what!? Its not easy changing the brain cells you were born with! At this point he was shouting, completly absorbed in himself. The the loudest growl came from his stomac. He gripped his stomic and looked them pleadingly. Know of anyplace to eat? nearly in tears from the hunger.

His hunger made him relize something. He had just made a total fool out of himself! He took the money out of his purse that hanged just off his waist and put it on the table. He picked up the sword. It had burned the Journyman but he felt nothing. It seemed he was the only one this sword wanted to be touched by. With a new look of determination and in an effert to make everyone forget what he had just done, Levi said. So he is ok now? Which means I can go right? He made for the door, this time the front one. Tell him thanks for the sword when he wakes up. As he left the building, Levi thought for some reason he might have just gotten himself into trouble.

ooc: changed it
ooc: changed it again
Back to top Go down
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: first post. ((done))   The Basic RP EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Iritome had been walking nine hours by the time dusk set in. His feet weren't bothering him as they should be; he had grown accustom to walking over leagues of sand. No, it was the wind that truly annoyed him, and how it wielded the sand as an unopposed weapon, persistently tossing it into his eyes. Nevertheless, his journey that day was fairly smooth. As dusk set in, Iritome found a reasonable place to spend the night, and began digging a very shallow 'bed'. Once that was done, he withdrew the space-blanket he had in his pack, and lay down to sleep, trying to contain as much body-heat as he could for the frigid desert night. He prayed that tonight, the wind wouldn't strive to bury him underneath sand, and that he could get a full night's rest, though he knew how likely it was that neither would happen.

Last edited by -Avrair- on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:43 am

He walked down the street, new sword in his belt. It was nearly around five it seemed and the sun was starting its slow decline to the east. He spotted a travrin at the end of the street and started to make his way there. As he walked a heavy wind blew there causing sand to stur up from its resting place and ping the walkers of the street without care. To all it was a sudden annoying wind that would eventually pass but to Levi he felt nothing but a gentle kindness that just wanted to play. He reached out his hand and felt the wind. There was no sand around him. There never was. Ever since he had crossed this waistland four days ago he had never had a grain of sand hit him because of the wind.
He never noticed and no one else would either since it would disturb there everyday lives. That slowly, Levi was becoming a wind-walker.

He enter the tavrin as the wind left.

ooc: I think we are at different points in time. So You should be like maybe a day behind or something. But whatever you want to do is fine. were just not at the same time is all im saying so this is either before this day or after.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Well then guys, if it`s OK I'm gonna leave now. You two behave, and no brother sister fighting while I'm gone. With a whistle and a jaunty stride the Jonin left by the front door. Right as he reached the street he pulled a whistle from his pocket and whispered, Come Hashshshin. Then he blew the whistle.

As he walked on, contemplating the strange day and the strange youth he was joined by a humongous dog. It looked like a wolf, lean, strong, fast. It's white fur was streaked through with gray, though not the gray of age, but more the colors of snow, a perfect camouflage for winter, and for mountains. Hi boy, how are you. As the wolf looked up at his companion`s voice, a look passed between them, the type of look that would pass between friends. So we can talk about it later. Fine. I won't tell you about the walker. Though a hint would be the word... wind. The wolf paused, as if in shock, and the look that passed across it's face was, what some bystander would call, near that of a human.

ooc: changed it

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Levi sat in the tavrin that he had choosen, back to the wall. It was a habbit of his. One that he planned to keep. He scanned the crowd while he ate. No one in pitticular caught his eye. Catent he continued to eat.
By the time he had finished his meal and was about to leave some of his fellow diners had decided that he should pay for there meal. A big man stood on the other side of the table, towering over him. Little boy, if you don't want to die today I say you pay for my meal, and for beer all around. He spoke meanicingly clearly trying to intimitate him. His cronnies snikkered.
You know... Levi said completely unfaised. Alcihoal is bad for old men like you, it gives you a big gut to go with that height of yours. His face twisted he grinned a broad evil grin, enticing the big fellow into a fight.
A vein boldiged at the top of his bold head.Why you brat... he said through gritted teeth. Spying Levi's swords to his right leaning agaist the table he managed to put the idea together of finishing this brat with his own weapons. I'm going to finish you kid. Regret it in the after life! He swiftly moved and grabbed the black sword intent on drawing it andd cutting him down. But as soon as he touched the handle he screamed and stumbled back. He grasped his wrist his face glued to his hand. So was everyone else in the room. Da** you! That sword is cursed!!! Something feel from the mans hand to the floor. It was a piece of melted skin. The hand was melting. I'm going to kill you!!! Enraged he charged Levi.
Kicking the table up he gave it another kick and sent in on a collision course with the berserk man. He took it full force in the stomach. Releasing his dinner as he flew out the door.
All was quiet as he sheathed his swords into his belt. He felt no heat what so ever from his new black one. It had burned that man but he felt nothing. He placed some extra coins on his chair. Sorry for the trouble old man. He said quietly to the bartender behind the bar. He the strold out of the tavrin, stepping over the uncoinsisse corpse in his way. Slowly sound returned to the tavrin. And Levi continued on his way. I need to find an inn to stay at tonight. He looked at the darkening sky then his new sword. And I need to find out about you too.
Back to top Go down
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: 2nd post ((done))   The Basic RP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 am

It was the second day, and after another seven hours of walking, his water supply was dangerously low. Finally, Iritome spotted the desert railroad in the distance, and took comfort that his, no, that clan didn't set him up to die straightway. He continued walking until he was about fifty metres from the railroad. At this point, he stopped and began digging a small yet deep hole, in which he placed a focus scroll labeled '2', and then piled sand on top of. Satisfied that the wind wouldn't blow his scroll away for a time, Iritome set off down the railroad for about two hundred metres. Here he found a nice place to sit at the bottom of a sand dune, and made a comfortable space for himself, hoping that the wind wouldn't bother him too much.

It was nearly three-and-a-half hours later before Iritome could hear the chug-a-lugging of the train coming down the track. He stood up, and waited patiently for the train to draw closer, focusing on the '2' scroll. The train was about half-a-mile away when it noticed an explosion ahead on the right. It slowed down, and stopped thirty metres away from where Iritome was positioned. He was walking towards it, and was nearly there when a man in a conductor's uniform came out of the passenger compartment. "Hello there, young sir! If you're looking to ride this train, it'll be fifteen silver pieces to ride the train, water included, though it's an extra five pieces for food in the day and blankets at night. It's a rather good deal, if I do say so myself." After explaining the costs, he looked rather expectantly at the young boy in front of him, as if trying to figure out if he actually had cash on him. Iritome casually took out his money pouch, and carefully took out fifteen coins, and handed them to the conductor. "Ah, so you're content with just water, eh?" Iritome didn't even acknowledge the man, continuing on his way inside the train. He had previously decided that he would try to save as much money before he reached the city; from there he would work for his finances. As he entered the train, he noticed how considerably roomy it was, yet how bad the conditions were. The floor was worn out and dirty, sand scattered all over it; the seats had little to no cushion, and looked as though they might collapse any second; and there were only a few other passengers. Still, he was somewhat gladdened that the entry price was so cheap. He found a seat near the back, and tried to make himself comfortable, though failing miserably. Just then, another passenger came up to him and asked, "Hey kid, are you the one that made that explosion?" Iritome turned his head slightly, and simply stated, "yes." As the train started to move, the other man had to return to his seat, and the "kid" as everyone referred to him as, was sitting contently, absorbed in his own thoughts, careful not to accidentally focus on any specific item in the train.
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

So Hashshshin. Now what do you have to say. We're alone.
The Jonin and the wolf had reached the outskirts of the city. They were near the north entrance, in the parking garage where the Jonin's vehicle was being held. It had been detained by the city guards along with the Jonin. He had gotten away but without his bike.
The two walked in without problem. Security was lax. So? The wolf shook his head. OK then. As they were searching for his bike in the impound section of the guard's section of the parking garage, they came across a motorcycle that was damaged by slight scrapes and dings. Ha! So that loser had his bike impounded to. You know I won this in a fight. But then he wouldn't pay. A grin crossed his features. Both the man and wolf looked at each other, a knowing glint in both their eyes. I think there is an extra racing suit in the seat of my bike... If we find it.

Later that night two unknown people fled the city on stolen vehicles. They were last seen heading North, towards the mountains. The vehicles were taken from the guard's impound. Only one of the owners has currently been found.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 pm

After about a day and a half Rayne had finally reached the mountains. He gazed a the height of them and thought himself crazy for trying to pass through them. "I have to" He said to himself "I can't go back. No where to go but forward." He said goodbye to his horse and put two heavy sacks weighing about twenty-five to thirty pounds each full of precious jewels and gold onto his back. Then he journeyed onto the great mountains.

ooc; Yay! I finally started! but don't expect me to get by you guys anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Levi stepped out of the doorway where he had just spent the night and ate his morning meal. He scanned the street and then looked up at the blazing sun. Its heat falling down and beating apon his head. When his foot first touched the dusty ground was when he became aware of the gunning of engines coming closer to him by the second. As if in a silent agreement all of the passerbyers just seemed evaperate into the air. Something was going on, and he had the feeling that he was going to be part of it, weather he liked it or not.
He moved into the street and turned to his right. He started his solitary walk down the road when the first of the motercycles pulled into the street. The squeel of tires was what wornd him that they were not simple passing bye. Three behind. Three infront. And the nearest alleis were behind both groups. Nice weather we're having today. No one responded to his small talk. Meaning... The growl of an engine from the roofs of the buildings to his right cought his attention. He turned and just managed to duck in time to advoid the flying velicle that was aimed for his head.
It skidded to a halt next to the group of riders that were in front of him. So the boss arives

The biker removed his helment to reveil a mohawk that glisened with sweat in the hot sun. He stepped of the bike as Levi whistled. It was a great looking bike. Completly silver and the excusts were outlined gold. He had to say it took his breath away and he really wanted to drive it. Take it said a voice in his head. His hand moved to his swords on his belt ready to use them. He took a step forward as the mohawked haired man also took a step forward, lightly tossing his black helment onto the bike.
He lit a sigerate and took a puff. Then he dropped the rest to the floor.Terible habit. Hard to break and destroyes your lungs. Making fighting harder. He smiled and spread his hands wide. It seems we have a misunderstanding.
Mis-understanding? Levi said sizing the man up. He looked to be alittle taller then himself, most likely six feet tall and in his early thirties. He was built bigger then himself but looked rather agile. He had a scar from his left ear to his chin, caused by either a sword or knife. He wore a black vest trimmed in tan. Showing off his muscles. He wore some plane brown pants nothing specail. He saw a sword peiring over his right shoulder.
Yep it seems yesterday you beat up one of my men. And normally I could let that go, but it seems you melted his hand too. Making him useless. And I hate that. His arua turned fierce.
Sorry about that. But he was trying to force someone to pay for his meal. I just dealt with it the way I always do. Didnt count on his hand getting melted. Sorry about that. He added as an after thought.
No problem. We still have to fight though. Drawing his katana
If I win can I have your bike?
The man was taken back at that, but then laughed. Sure. But If I win you have to join me.
Fair enough.

They both stood still for a minute. Then with some unknown signal the both ran in. The man took his sword in both hands and Levi drawed the black katana. The both swang. And stood still for a minute. Then Levi walked to the bike a put on the helmet. The riders moved to stop him. Let him go. Its his win. His voice was pained. Whats your name?
Levi. He gunned the engine and took off. Leaving the city and moving towards the mountain.
The man caughed and he noticed the blood now infront of him on the ground. He smirked. Levi huh? he said as he fell forward. Hiding the burn that ate away at his muscle struckture. Not bleeding.

ooc: well that was a long post. Here is what the motercycle looks like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 am

Walking through the cabin the Jonin surveyed his surroundings, The mage and her brother should both be here soon.
The wolf gave him a strange look.
We are just going to discuss how we are going to find the man in the black cape. Don't tell them but... I think I know who it was. Well... Roderick probably knows. A thoughful look crossed his face.

There was a knock on the door of the cabin.Hello! May we come in. The wolf barked, cheerful to hear Alice's voice.
Ya, come on in. The Jonin opened the door allowing both the Mage and her brother, the Journeyman, entry to his current abode. So how did you get here? And did you bring the tools I ask for? The first question was not aimed at anyone in particular, while the second was obviously directed at the Journeyman.
The Master Smith dropped us off on his old auto... But why did you want me to bring a wire brush and some paint though.
Tell you later. So! What did you guys find out about the man in the black cape. By this time the Jonin had led the others farther into the cabin, motioning them to take seats on the old, worn couches. Hashshshin was snuggled up next to Alice, while Roderick had positioned himself across from them. Jonin Alzahad reained standing in the doorway.Do you want anything by the way?

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Basic RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Basic RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next