Falling cliffs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling cliffs

If you can fall, you can get back up again and learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Basic RP

Go down 
+3
-Avrair-
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
Slip-space
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

The Basic RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Levy gunned the gas a bit more a easily reached 80 miles per hour. Wonder where he got this bike. Its handling is perfect and it could easily go allot faster then this. Movement up ahead caught his eye and made him move his bike to the right side of the road, no longer taking up the middle. As he passed the old Auto he made eye contact with the old man driving it. It was the smith.
He gunned it once more and reached over 100, headed into the mountains.

ooc: Im going to find the right spelling of my name and change it for all you peoples to know.
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:35 pm

No thanks, I'm fine.
Oh, I'll take something, anything really.
K then. You guys can start talking, I can hear you from in here.The Jonin walked into the kitchen and started rustling through the fridge.
Well... You remember the nomad who came in the shop looking for a sword. I looked around the shop after you left and found only one thing missing. The sword he had requested to be made. Then the gaurds got there and made a mess of everything. It took me hours to clean up the mess they made. Roderick's angry voice and mention of the gaurds created a stir from Hashshshin. The large wolf growled and climbed off the couch.
Easy girl. The Jonin strode into the room, handing the Journeyman a glass, Mixture of fruit chuice. Good for you! Showing his own drink and going to sit down on the worn vinal recliner equidistant from both the Mage and Journeyman. Yep. I thought the same thing. Told Hashy so when we got here. Though it odd that, OW! The wolf, angred at the Jonin for calling her such a name, bit his leg. That's gonna bruise!
Alice laughed, You deserved it. Come here girl, he's a meany. Her last words were directed at the wolf as if it were a child. With a snort for being treated that way it left the room, turning left toward the kitchen. "Pwsh." Was that the fridge?
Ya, smart girl the... He left it at that. And shut the door this time!"Pwsh"Thank you!
OK, wonderful byplay, but as you were saying... Roderick was slightly angry that they would fool around when someone had done such a thing to the Metal Master.
Well, I thought it odd that he would keep his cloak so tight around him when it was so hot in there. Didn't ever get a glimpse of him... Or her.

The discussion continued as the sun went down behind the mountains, framing them in a red glow. Leaving the cabin in the foothills in darkness and dusk. Laughter came from the glowing squares of yellow light intermitently. A cool breeze blew through the open windows as the chimney puffed a small bit of woodsmoke, intermingling with the light fog of night and curling off between the trees.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

He cut the engines and just let his momentum carry him forward. Slowly Levy roled to a stop. He kicked the kick-stand and removed his black helment the shined in the fadding light. He shaked his head, trying to make his hair spike but it seemed not willing to do so. After another attempt it went back to its normal spiked self. He looked around, eyeing his surroundings. He was in a forest, surrounded by impressive old oaks. Directly in front of him was a giant of a tree even for the trees surrounding him. He noticed at the base a hole that would fit his newly aquired bike, and intending to make the most of it he walked it over and placed it inside. Happy that it would not be found unless you were looking for it Levy took in a deep breath of fresh air.
As he took his breath, he felt the swirl of the air, circulating through his lungs. Then gently exspelling it he felt it come out more powerful the the gentle breeze restiling the leaves. He shrugged it off as just a weird thought of his imagination. With the breath of fresh air, the smell of buring wood reached his nose, ever faint. Funny, he thought. I don't remember my nose being so good. Following his nose he left his surrounding oaks and headed into the forest.

He nearly stumbled blindly into the small clearing that held the cabbin in its firm grasp. Quickly ducking behind the closest tree Levy poked his head around the oak and peered at the cabbin curiously. He thought that the wind, even though he was upwind by some distance, the wind carried the sound of voices to his ears. And for some reason they sounded familar. Then another rogue thought hit him. When were my ears so good, and I'm not so close so... it took him a minute to register the thought. Crap! He was already up in the tree heading downwind by the time the thought reached his brain. Hopefully, he thought. No onw has a good nose or they have a dog. Because then I'm screwed. He settled up in a pine tree, fifty feet above the roof of the cabbin now downwind of it.
Back to top Go down
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

PostSubject: 3rd post ((done))   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 am

The train eased into the Agriba station, stopping somewhat out of line from the spot specifically designed for the cross-desert train. It was evening of the third day since Iritome had boarded the train, and he found himself extraordinarily hungry. As soon as he slipped out of the train station, he began scanning the streets for an inexpensive restaurant in the immediate area. Upon finding one that suited his purpose, he entered and sat down, trying to conceal both his hunger and lack of accompaniment, at such a young age. With his remaining 5sp, he could only order an average meal, which was considerably lacking in quality and flavor. It did manage to do its job though, appeasing his voracious appetite somewhat. Next, Iritome wandered the streets an hour or so, trying to orient himself to the city, so that he would be able to escape or hide, should the time come. Satisfied that he now had a general knowledge of the city’s layout, he proceeded to find a nice alley to park himself in for the night. He got out his blanket again, wrapping himself in it attempting to keep away the frigid air, hoping for even a meager amount of sleep, in this strange city, and on this rough pavement.
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

Location : Somewhere in the northeastern region of them 50 states. A hint would be collage... Also ESU :silly:

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:40 am

So that's it then. Yep. We aren't going to do ANYTHING! Roderick's anger rang through the house. Well... we don't know anything for certain. So there is nothing we can do. Nothing. Not a single lead.
Argh!! Is there nothing we can do to get that sword back. The Journeyman's voice quieted. It was after all... made along with the other one. They were both cursed. His voice trailed off into a whisper. The boy from before...
Yep... "Slam!" The front door had blown shut as a small gust of wind hit the house. As many times as I tell her she still forgets to shut the door. The puzzled look on the sibling's faces led him to answer. Hashshshin went out. And on that note. The Jonin stood up and started to stride to the back door. The other two exchanged glances then with a shrug, stood up and followed.

There it is, the reason I asked you for that stuff. Roderick gave the Jonin a puzzled look. You wanted to know. All three stood and stared at the two vehicles in the back yard. I know that one is yours but, where did you get the motorcycle. Alice's face clouded, You didn't steal it? No, no, of course not. I won it! And I don't wanna know how you got it here. Roderick spoke in a huff, Just ignore me, its not like I'm angry at you or anything. Thank you. Now can we work on my new bike. The Jonin strode forward, with the huffy Journeyman following him. I'm gonna be inside. Alice held up her bag. Got some studying to do.
As the night went on the two men set up floodlights and started working, the sun having dissapeared behind the mountains allowing darkness to take over the forest, along with thin light of the cresent moon.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm

As Rayne continued his journey atop the enormous mountains he fell upon many struggles such as a pack of wolves, the bitter cold and small avalanches which he was lucky enough to escape from, although his journey took about two-and-a-half-weeks he managed to barely make it through. He stumbled across the last bunch of boulders at the bottom of the mountains and fell unconscious to the ground to finally rest, since he did not want to risk getting attacked by wolves again on the mountains. He awoke six hours later at about dusk. "suppose I should find shelter." he said to himself as he forced himself to get up. The nearest town was within sight but still a long ways from where he was. As he neared the town he noticed that some lights were exceptionally bright, Rayne was always told of other parts of the planet had marvels beyond anything he could think of and controlling electricity was one of them. "They must have wizards living here, there is no other way this could be possible." He entered the town walking through a stone gate that was about twenty-feet high
He tried not to stand out much but someone walking around with their mouth wide open in shock and having their clothes torn and dirty wasn't exactly very subtle. he stopped by the nearest tailor to get some socially-acceptable clothes.
While he was waiting for his customized clothes he stopped by a restaurant and feasted then he went back to the tailor and he charged him 13gps for making him work later then he liked, but Rayne was more than willing to pay. Rayne then got changed into his new set of clothing which was a pair of black pants, a black button-down short-sleeve shirt, a pair of black gloves made of a soft comfortable leather and a par of black hard-leather boots that laced halfway up to his knee but was covered by his pants. All of his clothing had a silky teal trimming around the hems adding a bit of color to his dark outfit. Then he asked the tailor if he had and leather cloaks and he went back and got him one of the nicest he had. Rayne then thanked the tailor and found the nearest inn and got one of the nicest rooms they had and he went right up to it on his way he saw lots of nice things in the hotel and slipped a few things in his bag.he went straight to his room, opened the door and saw his queen-sized bed on the side of the room, plopped down on it and dozed off.

ooc; I'm still pretty far from you guys and about a week or two behind but I'll catch up eventually. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Levy had moved out of sight, up high in the trees. But not without finding out who it was he was spying on. As it turned out he had moving in of the ones he optained the sword from. It must be fate He thought.
Happy that he would remain undetected in his high perch he let himself drift into a deep sleep, which was not his custom. perhaps having a cursed sword mad you more tired then normal.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

OOC: FRICK I IFKFEOJASF. I backspaced accidentally and the whole thing erased itself. D:<
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ALWAYS USE MICROSOFT WORD. :[
Okay, so.
"My speech is like this," and my thoughts are like this.

-----------------------------------------~

"One step, two step, three step, four.
How many more, sir, how many more?
Five step, six step, seven step, eight.
Almost time to rest, sir, I can not wait."

Aiden's words echoed through the forest, heard by no one but himself and a few woodland creatures. He was chanting the words to an old marching hymn, taught to him by his father, who had served in the army during the Dwarven Wars. It helped keep his mind off of the rough terrain; Aiden would take flat, even ground over the rocky ups and downs he now tread, any day.

Almost to Agriba, he thought, comforting himself. Just a few more days’ trek. Then I can finally get some rest. Eat prepared food…maybe even sleep in a bed without fleas! I guess I should be thankful for a bed at all, though… He grimaced as pain lanced through his back. He had been forced to sleep on the only flat surface he could find: a rock. Never again, he thought. Never again. Anyway, I’m just happy I’ll be able to see people again. All I’ve seen the past few weeks are trees, rocks, animals, and more rocks. I just hope they don’t know…

His thoughts were interrupted as he noticed the trees were beginning to thin. He quickened his pace, finally reaching the edge of a treeline which encircled an expansive clearing. At the back of the clearing, closest to Aiden, sat a quaint cabin with smoke disgorging from the chimney. Aiden took a half-step into the clearing, quickly pulling back behind a tree when he saw the silhouette of a figure move past a window. The inside was cheerily lit, a welcome sight on such a chilly evening as it was.

Shirking all precautions, he strode confidently towards the cabin. Reaching the side of the building and hearing no alarmed voices inside, he took an impressive jump and landed lightly on the roof of the building. His foot slipped suddenly, and he had to contort his body to re-balance himself. The foot reconnected with the roof with a slight thump, and Aiden winced. He stayed motionless for exactly a minute, and then worked his way to the chimney. He sat next to the opening and happily warmed his hands, planning to wait until the current residents left before exploring the inside.

He leaned against the chimney and breathed a contented sigh. His eyes began to feel rather heavy, and with the warmth of the unseen fire keeping him comfortable, he slipped into a reluctant sleep.

-----------------------------------------~

Note: this is current with Nate and Jon's current RP's.
Just getting the times straight, here.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 am

The friends worked on the two bikes late into the night, stripping them of paint, rust and any other unsightly blemishes. Disguising the bikes may have been hard, but with the use of a few simple tools and new paint the vehicles started to take on both new form and look. The Jonin had bought a simple smithy and had placed it behind the house in the small shed, along with a few different hammers and other tools with which to shape metal. Journeyman Roderick Rinmen had his own kit but used some of the other tools and the smithy to work on new parts for both bikes. The Jonin had mapped both bikes and had made blueprints for the parts he wanted that would enable the easily noticed bikes to look different. He had used a basic map spell on both bikes, graphing them onto paper in perfection, than adding design from his own mind.

With a howl, a form streaked pass both men and leaped onto the woodpile, and from there bounded to the roof. What the heck! Crouching into a defensive posture Roderick looked around, trying to figure out what just ran by. Jonin Alzahad ignored both the started smith and the howl. Stop SCARING people! His angry yell was directed at the wolf who was now on the roof of the house. With a growl and a swish of its tale it ignored him, starting to stalk something near the chimney. Then it jumped, knocking a form away from the chimney and causing both to start to roll down the roof. Alzahad stood and gestured, calling out both a command and a warning. This might startle you, so don't move! With another gesture and a few words of magick he stopped both forms before they hit the ground. With another gesture they both dropped the last few inches to the ground. The wolf sprung away and then circled back, snarling all the while. She had knocked a man off of the roof and now he sat, both startled from his sleep and surprised she had noticed him.

Last edited by VIR31 INF3C7I0N on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Aiden blinked, somewhat baffled as to how he had come from a moment ago sitting atop the roof to now sitting on the ground. He silently cursed. My reactions when I'm asleep aren't quite up to par with my reactions when I'm awake, I suppose, he thought. But I can't believe that mutt got close enough to me to knock me off, without waking me! Regardless, I'll worry about that later. I've got these chumps to deal with, right now.
He stared suspiciously at the ninja (OOC: Huh, I could have sworn there was a girl. Regardless, fear not, I DID read through the RP, a week or so ago. You should understand though that I had trouble understanding Viral's plot-line because of how difficult it is to read his posts, mostly due to the terribly contrasted colors. >.>) and his pet, the latter of whom was circling around him and snarling in an unnerving manner. "Mind controlling your mutt?" Aiden asked. "I'm allergic to dog bites. They make me bleed." The derision that slathered his words dripped like the icing off of the cinnamon buns he had been about to eat in his dream before the wolf had attacked him. Aiden loved his eating dreams, and hated being interrupted from them. He was more than a little irritated by this unexpected turn of events.
"So, uh, what's up?" he asked, trying to seem casual and aloof. He began to stand, cautiously fingering the top of the deck of cards strapped to his belt.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Did you just call her a mutt? If my hearing is right, and it usually is, I should let her kill you for that. Her race and lineage is far better and more worthy than anyone's. Including yours. She is a wolf of ARGH!! Stop biting me! The wolf had nipt at the Jonin's ankle, silencing his rising voice. It then continued to circle him while growling at the stranger who had just fallen off the roof. The Jonin knelt, and started to tie a bandage around the bleeding teethmarks. Roderick had retrieved his immense broadsword from next to the smithy and stood in the guard position, facing the stranger while holding his sword as if it weighed nothing. What were you doing up there anyway? Before the stranger had a chance to answer Alice ran out the back door, I heard a howl and then a thump on the roof. Did Hash fall off? Her anxious concern for the wolf was quickly broken when she saw the stranger standing under the eves of the house, fingering his belt and looking jittery. And who is this? Disdain sounded through her voice like an angry Noble. What did you do to the wolf. Alzahad stood up from fixing the bandage on his leg and cut her off, looking at the man and saying, I believe you have some explaining to do. He then gestured. Whatever you have there won't work... I made sure of that. So don't even try. With a point into the trees and a quick, Go get the other one, he sent the wolf running, dodging into the undergrowth and off into the darkness off the forest. Alzahad gestured and Roderick, understanding, put away his broadsword and motioned to the stranger to follow. Perhaps you would like to join us inside, your friend will be along presently. Both he and Alice started to walk to the door, leaving Alzahad staring into the night forest, his eyes flashing green in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Levy was having the most wonderful of dreams. He was floating on a cloud, way up in the sky, and the ice cream fairy was going to give him the biggest, best sunday in the history of the world. Then when it was only an inch out of his grasp he started falling. At first it looked like the sunday was leaving and he could not bear that, Wait! Come Back! But it would not listen. Then he felt a small pressure on his back as he hit the cloud below him none to kindly. The was dragged away. Everything then turned black.

He awoke in the cabin that he had seen before. Actually it seems he was just left in the doorway as that big dog, no it had to be a wolf walked in deeper. He felt something trickle down on his face. Slowly he rose his hand to his face and touched it. Blood. He shot up like a rocket and shouted,EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! My.... my.. my.. ice cream! tears streamed down his face startling everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 am

Walking in behind the boy, who was crying over his missing ice cream, Alzahad placed a long, cloth-wrapped object on the table. Now how did you get here? I remember you from the shop. Both Roderick and Alice were noticably startled at the entrance of the child who had bought the cursed sword the day before. And what are you doing with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:37 am

This guy...? Levy looked around the room that he was in. At first he did not know who he was talking about but then when he saw the blond, everything clicked. Hey, your all from that smithy. He quickly changed his exspersion from weeping over ice cream to a calmer more mature one. He looked at the forth person in the room. A pointy eared human. Don't know him. he said flatly waving his hand in front of his face. He stood up and brushed himself off. He would swear he heard the faintest rip. As quick as a blink, his overcoat was off and he was carefully examining the back. Experation was soon all over his face, Bite marks!
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Well this sucks, Aiden thought. Where's the food??
I guess I ought to say something intimidating and smart.

"Well this sucks," he declared authoritatively, "Where's the food??" The other residents stared at him as if he were crazy. Aiden returned their stares blankly. "I'm hungry."
He sighed. This is going nowhere.

"Listen, if you guys are just gonna stare at me, then I think I'll get some food, myself." As he stood from his chair, he allowed a playing card to slip unnoticed from his hand. It fell underneath the chair and laid innocently. Before anyone could restrain him, he slipped into the adjoining room and immediately began rooting through the food stores. As he foraged, he placed two more cards in strategic places.

In a little over a minute he was back in his seat, munching on a few candied apple slices. "Good stuff, here!" he declared jovially. "So, down to business: What do you want, what does he want," - at this, he motioned towards Levy - "and why are you so against people on your rooftop? I mean, does Santa ever visit you?"
Back to top Go down
-Avrair-
greenhorn apprentice
-Avrair-

PostSubject: 4th Post ((done))   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Iritome started his job-hunt at the crack of dawn, sleep-eluding him consistently. First he revised his layout of the city, realizing that he had no idea of where anything was from the layout he got last night. He found what seemed to be a merchant's sector, and began asking one merchant after another for a job. After wasting the whole morning, he re-checked the whole sector, making sure he'd asked every-single merchant he could find. Once that was done, he new all integrity was lost. The traveling merchants were the only one's who'd give a job to a ten-year-old, meaning that he'd now have to revert to stealing. He made a note to himself to recheck the merchant's the next day, though with his almost unbearable hunger clouding his mind, he new what he would steal first. The search did not take long; soon he found himself in front of a gourmet deli. He new the fancier the place was the harder it would be to break into, but he didn't care; all he could think about was that delicious, juicy ham sitting in the window. But after quite a few minutes spent outside the store, all in one second he realized that it would do him no good to just stand here gawking at the ham,and turned his gaze downwards. In that same second, a huge fiery explosion destroyed most of the store.

Last edited by -Avrair- on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://falling.darkbb.com/
VIR31 INF3C7I0N
pawner
VIR31 INF3C7I0N

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 am

Of course not! I killed him three years ago when I scared him off off the roof. I do think the water I sprayed up there helped too. As Roderick said this he kept his entire face blank, not showing whether he was joking or telling the truth. At least... The guy who fell off the roof was fat, had a bushy white beard, and was wearing a big red suit. Why?
Just ignore him. The Jonin continued, not showing whether he believed the smith or not, The thing is, I'm not against people on my roof, but Hashshshin is. That is, the wolf you called a mutt. As if listening to the ninja, the wolf entered the room and strode over to him. Good girl... AH! As he went to pet her head she snapped at him, he pulled away his hand a fraction to slow. Sucking on his bleeding thumb, he snarled in her direction while she sat down next to Alice. Stupid... Well sir, I see no one here knows each other, so, that b***h is Hashshshin, next to her is the lovely Alice, then her brother Roderick, that there in the door is Levy, and I am Alzahad. He pointed to each of them as he said their name, And I believe these are yours. In his hand were a few cards, each the ace of hearts. I told you outside that they wouldn't work. Alzahad stared at the stranger who had laid these around his house, his eyes once again flashing green.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm

Aiden stood; stretched. He walked up to the Jonin with a slight swagger in his step. "Well, now I know just how trustworthy you are," he announced, waving his arms about in a goofy fashion. "Because, my friend: Santa..." He paused for dramatic effect. "is not real." He punched the air with his fist at each word, as if delivering the final words to a moving speech.

"Which means that you couldn't have killed him, which MEANS you're lying, which MEANNNNS you can't be trusted! A HAH!" At this he wagged his finger under the Jonin's nose as if scolding him for being disobedient. "And for your information, good sir..." He deftly snatched the cards from the Jonin's hand. "My cards work fine!" He spun and with a flourish sent all three cards plummeting towards the far wall. Aiden's face exploded with a grin and he crouched, squeezing his eyes closed and plugging his ears expectantly. After several seconds, one eye crept open. Then the other. He sprang to his feet with an indignant look on his face, drew his talibong, and held it threateningly towards the Jonin, all within a very short period of time. The cards lay on the floor in front of the wall, harmless and significantly lacking in explosiveness.

"What did you do to my flugging cards, you snot-nosed, spaghetti-brained, lily-faced, butter-fingered, pansy-hearted, laughable excuse for a two-footed vertebrate?!" He huffed for a moment, and then composed himself.

"Now. Unless there's pressing business to attend to, I'm leaving. Consider the cards a gift." He started for the door, not yet sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 pm

And he would have got away if Levy had not still been standing there complaining about the holes in his coat. He had it out and was waving it about saying none to softly See... holes, she put holes in it! The pointy eared one moved closer. See! He threw his coat at the pointy ear who was momentary blinded by it but quickly swiped it away. He stood staring down the barrel of an bolt action rifle. Don't move. I won't miss. his voice turned deadly.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Aiden's face turned a crimson hue. I should have seen that coming... he scolded himself.
Suddenly indignant, he glared at the threatening fusilier. "Just what is your problem then, wart-foot? What's your business with these chaps?" He motioned towards the Jonin and the others. He sidled a step towards Levy, and adopted a friendlier tone. "Listen, kid. We're in the same boat here. These punks think they can just tell us what to do. You n' me, whaddya say? Pair up, and whatnot. I don't know what business you're about, but it can't be any less exciting than what I've been doing. So, huh? All you gotta do is turn around and walk out with me.
If the chumps behind us try to stop us...I mean, hey, you're pretty quick on that draw, am I right?"
He winked.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 pm

He thought about what he said. Its true that he had no reason to side with them. He only bought a sword, their connection went no farther then that. He only needed that one connection anyways. And he would use anyone he could to get it. Yo pointy. He looked them all over. The girl looked like a mage, and a support one. The tall smith was just that, he might have power but nothing else. Then there was the third one. He would be tricky. But out of them all he was the most nervous about the mutt.
You got nothing better to do, right? Pointy grinned, he had gotten through. Will take my ride!
Bringing his gun arm and his other in perfect unison with the methodic skill of thousands of times practice, he slapped a bulet in that would easily tare a man apart if given the chance and fired in the packs general direction. He had to load, since he never kept it loaded.
He was already leaping backwards out the door while he fired, leaving his coat behind.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
newcomer
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:56 pm

A wide grin spread its way across Aiden's face. "I think I'm gonna like this guy," he whooped, dodging out of the cabin through the wall, allowing the woodwork to mold to his body. Outside of the cabin, he ran alongside Levy.
"Where to, cap'n?" he questioned, throwing a mock salute as they fled.
Back to top Go down
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:31 am

Levy spun around and fired off another shot into the doorway, which seemed to curve upwards to the roof after passing through. Just try and keep up pointy. He gave him a mocking grin and set off jumping through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rick Farre
aprrentice
Rick Farre

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Morning came and the sun slowly rose, Rayne slept ever so quietly in his magnificent queen-sized mattress. He was sleeping peacefully as ever until he was quickly and abruptly awoken by a loud COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!
Rayne shot up, rubbed his eyes grabbed the complimentary pencil sitting on the table at his bedside and stomped over to the window. He unlocked the window, lifted it up, searched around till he found the rooster, when he spotted it he bent his arm back to his chest took aim and quickly extended his arm, and the crowing was over as quickly as it started "Blasted creature!" Rayne said as he climbed back to bed and fell into yet another deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Slip-space
Admin
Slip-space

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Levy jumped from tree to tree, each respectively getting larger. With pointy close behind, following with apparent ease. He thinks this is fun. he thought. He took a quick spin in midair to check behind them. They were not getting followed. At last he spotted the grove of trees with the giant great old oak in the center. He hopped down.
He walked into the hole at the base and brought out the bike.
By the way... He said looking at pointy. Who exactly are you?

~Meanwhile in some place at some time~

The scream of birds echoed throughout the forest as they took flight. Their former perches trembled, stricken with fear. One after another, they were pushed aside, like twigs on a bush.
A faint tapping also sounded throughout this forest, that if one was so patient, could hear. It traveled just ahead of the falling tree, until it could run no more. Trapped at the edge of the cliff, the woman turned. Bow strung, arrow notched. The final trees gave way unable to hide her any longer. She let her arrow fly, true, up into that now clear sky.

ooc: no one knows about this. I am going to incorporate it into the story so you'll all have to follow along. Its in green so you know it takes place somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Basic RP   The Basic RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Basic RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next